201 Series – Exterior Digital – Air Drive + Spring Steer
Usable for Steer, Drive and Trailer Axle Groups.
Looking for a spring steer load scale? Right Weigh’s 201 series exterior digital gauges for combination suspensions are designed for straight trucks with an air suspension drive axle group and spring suspension steer axle. After both an empty and loaded calibration has been performed at a certified ground scale, the gauge will reliably display the on-the-ground axle group weight in pounds or kilograms. Models are available with one or two air sensors to accommodate drive axle groups with either one or two height control valves (HCVs). Options for (1) one or (2) two spring suspension steer axles. Installation kits included. Bluetooth-Enabled to display your weights on your Android or iOS device in real time, download our free app on Google Play and the App Store.
- Bluetooth-Enabled to display your weights on your Android or iOS device in real time, download our free app on Google play and the App Store
- On-the-ground axle group weight is displayed in pounds or kilograms on a digital display on an easy-to read digital display
- Utilizes a simple two-point (empty & loaded) calibration process making it more accurate than a standard analog gauge
- Installed in a weather resistant enclosure, bracket and stainless mounting hardware included Programmable 5-digit PIN code
- Sensor kit and air line kits are included
- *Installation Note: The epoxy must be allowed 24 hours to cure before installing the strain sensor, the truck must stay out of service for this 24 hour period. Allow an additional 1 week before performing calibration to allow epoxy to fully cure and sensor readings to stabilize.