201 Series – Exterior Digital – Spring Suspension Trailer
Usable for Trailer Axle Groups.
Right Weigh’s 201 series exterior digital spring trailer scale line is designed for any trailer with spring suspension. Spring suspension strain sensors are welded to the top center of each axle tube to monitor the strain in the suspension. After both an empty and loaded calibration has been performed at a certified ground scale, the gauge will reliably display the on-the-ground axle group weight in pounds or kilograms. Installation kits included. Steer axle also monitored. Bluetooth-Enabled to display your weights on your Android or iOS device in real-time, download our free app on Google Play and the App Store.
- Bluetooth-Enabled to display your weights on your Android or iOS device in real time, download our free app on Google Play and the App Store
- On-the-ground axle group weight is displayed in pounds or kilograms on an easy-to-read digital display
- Utilizes a simple two-point (empty & loaded) calibration process to make it more accurate than a standard analog gauge
- Installed in a weather resistant enclosure, bracket and stainless mounting hardware included
- Up to four sets of calibration data can be stored for axle groups that have multiple operating configurations
- Programmable 5-digit PIN code, and visual overweight warning
- *Installation Note: The epoxy must be allowed 24 hours to cure before installing the strain sensor, the truck must stay out of service for this 24 hour period. Allow an additional 1 week before performing calibration to allow epoxy to fully cure and sensor readings to stabilize.
No Installation Kit needed for this Scale.